I'm locked into your arms... / Estoy atrapada en tus brazos...

I'm in love with you / Estoy enamorada de tí
and it's crushing my heart, / Y esto aplasta a mi corazón
'Cause you're not with me. / Porque no estas conmigo
Your beautiful smiles / Tus hermosas sonrisas
And your sweet eyes, / Y tus dulces ojos
Makes me go / Me hacen ir
To another reality. / Hacia otra realidad
What can I do? / Qué puedo hacer?
Do you know what it means? / Sabes lo que significa?
We're in the same world / Estamos en el mismo mundo
We look the same sky / Miramos el mismo cielo
My heart is full of love / Mi corazón está lleno de amor
but my soul shouts of sorrow. / Pero mi alma grita de dolor
You made me believe, / Me has hecho creer,
You made me scream, / Me has hecho gritar,
You made me revive. / Me has hecho revivir.
I'll never give up! / Nunca me rendiré!
In the depths of my being I know / En el fondo de mi ser lo sé
Some day we can sing the same song, / Algún día podremos cantar la misma canción,
We can write the same words, / Podremos escribir las mismas palabras,
We'll be together in death. / Estaremos juntos en la muerte.
I'll waiting for you / Estaré esperando por tí
Something more to live for... / Algo más por qué vivir...
I'm locked into your arms / Estoy atrapada en tus brazos
And I know this dream / Y sé que este sueño
Could be real / puede volverse realidad